mercredi 3 octobre 2012

triangle

I'm wearing
shirt from Hurley
short from Urban outfitter
glasses from Ray Ban
scarf from Hermes
shoes from Zara
EN:Yep,I'm a big fan of Hermes scarf
FR:J'adore le foulard de Hermes
中:我很喜欢H家的丝巾。



EN:Hi,I'm so glad that I get my summer vacation after a long period of strike, I know that's sounds crazy,but I already want to back to school.I stay home all the day that I fell so boring, so I go out with Gui( my little cute chinchilla) to grab some food from supermaket.

FR: Allo, je suis contente d'avoir mon vacances d'ete apres une longue periode de greve. Je sais que ca l'aire fou, mais j'ai hate de retourner a l'ecole.Je m'ennuye un peu commeje suis restee toute la journee chez moi, donc je suis sortie avec Gui(mon petit cute chinchilla)

中:很高兴我终于在罢课之后迎来了我的暑假,我知道听起来有点疯狂,可是我已经有点迫不及待的回学校了。现在只好没天在家呆着,真是太无聊了,所以下午我和小贵贵出去去搜刮一些吃的。

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire