mardi 16 avril 2013

Let's hula hoop

Sunnies from Rayban
Earring from Chanel
Top from H&M
Short from Urban Outfitters
Purse from Chanel
Shoes from Jeffrey Campell



Friday afternoon, I got a phone call from Chanel Holt to tell me the 2013 hula hoop bag is coming. I can't wait any minute to get this baby home. Mine is in a electric blue and small size, I think this is the perfect size to carry, you can also wear it in hand as a clutch. As everyone knows, there is a larger one,  the huge white hula hoop caught so much people's attention, eventually become a hot topic on the internet, so the company decide put this bag to sale, unfortunately I will have not chance to see that is real in Chanel montreal. Karl Lagerfeld said you can carry this bag to the beach and put the towel on top the handle, but who gonna do this?


I am wearring a stripe dress (yes, it's a dress) as a top and a baggy short. Stripe is a important 2013's trend, lot of brand use this element in their design as Marc Jacob, Moschino, Tommy Hilfiger etc... So remember find your stripe outfit out of your closet or get a new one, it's 2013 spring summer must have item.

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire