samedi 29 juin 2013

Oriental meet Rockstud

This time I am wearing a oriental bomber from Zara. Oriental is a key trend of 2013, Prada, Etro and Emilio Pucci apply this element wildly in their 2013 spring summer collection.The print on the blazer just make me more asain^_^. Same time I am wearing the rockstud sandals and rockstud clutch, may I can be more rock?


Look the buddy run under my hip, hilarious~



Regine Cafe
1840 Rue Beaubien Est  Montreal, QC H2G 1L6 

This time I run into the best brunch in Montreal. I got a classic dish, mix of eggs, bacon, porc effloche and baguette, the eggs are so tender~~The other dish is banana french toast, they are stingy with the banana, great combination with pecan and date.



Canadian St-Tropez, I will be back the monday!!!~

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire